May 9, 2011
I spent the weekend in DC for some family weddings, and while there I took some time to do some ghostbusting at my brother Mike’s apartment.
Kind of like in Poltergeist, when scientist Ryan boasts about his adventures in the paranormal:
- Ryan: Mr. Freeling, we’ll record any psychotronic energy or event.
- Dr. Lesh: Yes, Ryan photographed an extraordinary episode on a case in Redlands.
- Ryan: That’s right. It was a child’s toy, a very small Matchbox vehicle. Rolled seven feet across a linoleum surface. The duration of the event was seven hours.
- Steve: Seven hours for what?
- Ryan: For the vehicle to complete the distance. Of course, this would never register on the naked eye. But I have it recorded on a time-lapse camera. It’s fantastic.
- Steve: — Mm-hm —
- [opens door to see objects flying around children’s room]
Oh, and think of all the sadness caused by this sign.
Not the buttons. Not my gumdrop buttons.